How To Order?
Go to the order page, select the graphics that you want and fill out the form below. We require Your e-mail address, website URL and some details about what You would like to see on the banners. You may also include links to any images that You would like us to use or You could e-mail them to the the address listed on the contact page.
If you need the PSD source files with editable text and with the graphics on separate layers, then you need to tick the "Yes, I Want The PSD Source Files" box to order them.
When You submit the order form, You will be directed to the PayPal payment page and, once You have made the payment, You can expect to hear from us within 24 hours and sometimes the work may already be done in that time. Once the banners are ready, we will send them to Your e-mail address and You can still request up to five revisions from us. Our customers rarely need more than two revisions.
If you don't see a suitable option in the list of available products or if you need us to rush the order, then please send us an e-mail and we can send You a price quote and a custom PayPal invoice for the project.
Banner Designing Process
You place the order, we will do the rest and if you need any revisions, just ask.
- You choose the banner's format and select the quantity of banners in the order page (You can also write down any personal notes or requests) and make a secure payment through PayPal. There is also a variety of other graphics that You can order and if You have any questions before ordering, then You can contact the designer here. You can also place the order through a third-party website, like oDesk or Elance, but we give priority to direct orders or to users with good history on those sites.
- The designer will take a look at Your website and personal notes and will search for professional high quality stock photos that are suitable for Your project. Any stock photos will be purchased at no extra cost to You or we can also use the images that You have provided.
- The photos and other graphics will be modified to fit Your needs. That can include professionally removing or replacing the photo's background, adjusting the angle, colors and contrast and making any other necessary corrections.
- Next, the graphics will be combined in the most aesthetically pleasing fashion and some high quality light or shadow effects may be added.
- Then the ad copy will be added to the banner and we will find and use the most suitable fonts from our font collection. We will also choose the colors that match Your website's theme and brand image.
- Next we will add a bright, nice looking and very noticeable call to action button, to entice people to click on the ad.
- Finally, depending on Your requirements, a small text or button animation may be added to draw attention to the banner. At that point, the designer will contact You with a professional and friendly message and will send you the banner files. Then You can still ask for a few revisions to ensure that You are completely happy with the results and, once You approve the main design, we will create the banner in other sizes as well (if You ordered a full set of ads).
- Usually the first draft is ready within 24-48 hours of the payment, but if it's a large order or if we get many orders at the same time, then there may be small delays. Revisions may get completed within hours and if You need any updates in the future, then we can agree on a smaller fee for them. If You contact us with full project details, before ordering, then we can better assess the time it may take and create a custom invoice for You with further discounts from the listed price.